Viešoji įstaiga "Atsinaujinančios energijos informacijos konsultacinis centras" (Public institution "Renewable energy information consultation center
", hereinafter ATEIK) is independent nongovernmental nonprofit organization established according to Law on Public Institutions of Lithuanian Republic and acting in science, education, social and other fields.
ATEIK was founded in 2002.
The main aim
of ATEIK is to further the sustainable and informational society development, evolving and promoting renewable energy and sustainable building.
- Inform and educate society about renewable energy and sustainable building development
- Research and analyze renewable energy using possibilities
- Develop demonstrational projects
Mission of the Organization is to be a bridge between manufacturers, researches and users of renewable energy sources.
· Renewable Energy Information and Education Development (PHARE Access program, contract No. LI0011-01-01-0045)
· Remote Monitoring For Renewable Energy Systems (EC CRAFT project, contact No. CRAFT-1999-71686)
· Solar radiation monitoring in Vilnius *.doc
· 10th International Conference on Solar Energy at High Latitudes NORTH SUN 2005
· Promotion of Straw Bale Building
for the Climate Change Mitigation (MoE/LIT/OP3/02/06/13)
Maršalka A., Milutienė E., Augulienė V. Evaluation of solar resources in Lithuania // Environmental and chemical physics, 2004. Volume 26, Number 1, P.22 -26.
Milutienė E., Augulienė V., Maršalka A. Solar radiation monitoring in Vilnius // Abstract book of ISES World Solar Congress 2003 "Solar energy for a sustainable future". June 14-19, 2003 Gothenburg. Gothenburg: Congrex. P. 248-249.
10th International Conference on Solar Energy at High Latitudes North Sun 2005 Abstracts book
10th International Conference on Solar Energy at High Latitudes North Sun 2005 Proceedings CD
Opening session material "Solar energy use: possibilities and perspectives for Northern countries"